August 12th to August 16th 2021
December 19, 2020 – In light of recent developments regarding vaccine rollouts, and in consultation with healthcare professionals and the Pennsylvania Department of Health, BBM has decided to postpone BBM 10 until August. We believe that an event in August will offer a higher level of safety than in April. It is believed that by June, vaccines will be readily available for everyone.
In the coming months we will further develop our plan to address risks of Covid sand will make announcements at the appropriate time.
November 5, 2020 – Bears, Bikers & Mayhem holds the health and safety of our guests, volunteers and staff as our highest priority. For the past few months BBM has been in communication with healthcare professionals and the Pennsylvania Department of Health in an effort to develop a plan to protect everyone’s health at the next event in 2021.
While we have not fully developed a COVID response plan for the event in late April of 2021, we do have cause to believe that we will be able to have a robust plan in place well enough in advance to safely move forward with the 2021 event.
Currently COVID is dramatically on the increase in nearly every part of the US. However, there are strong expectations for a vaccine to be approved before the end of the year with wide availability in the spring of 2021. Rapid testing is also quickly becoming more readily available and there is an expectation that it will also be readily available by the time of BBM in 2021.
Of course, the situation around COVID changes frequently and drastically and we will act accordingly. But for now, we are moving forward with plans for BBM 10 in 2021.
We will post updates here as well as any email blasts to pass holders.